• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera advice please

dalesponyrider

Jun 21, 2010
I am not a particularly good photographer and have never fully understood the settings (such as exposure) on my cameras. I just wondered if anyone could tell me if there is any way to change any of the settings on my stock camera to take better flash photos? Do you need to change any of the settings? I am pleasantly pleased with a lot of the photos that I have taken in the daylight but my flash ones are a bit crap. Is there any way to make them better? I have tried FX camera too and compared photos from FX and the stock one and I think the stock one is better. Any other views?

I am no photo expert. Don't remember what options are available on stock. But, if you tap the icons on the camera/video screens, ther should be choices and some may have enough to scroll down thru them. I find default sufficient.

If you want to gain big on the camera, root and install cyanogenmod RC2 nightly roms. You will have 720p video and many settings choices.

Ken

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones