• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

camera/album issues

jshow

Lurker
May 20, 2010
hi all

i have recently got an HTC HERO which was locked to orange but i have unlocked it to take O2.
my problem is when i take a photo or video clip, i can view back the clip aslong as i dont exit to the main htc screen. ie i take a pic and i can view it back immediatly but if i go to another screen say music player, then once i go back to my albums i cannot see the pic or vid.
the data and file is there but is grey and not available to look at. its not a lag as its been weeks and i cant view my pics!
i tried connecting it to the pc via usb but still have the same problem the file is showing that its there with data but cannot open them??
any ideas??
i have contacted HTC but its taken two weeks and all they have suggested is that it is because im connected to the pc which isnt the case its at all times.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones