1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera Array and Wireless Charging

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by olbriar, Jan 22, 2021.

1. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I'm a big fan of wireless charging. I've owned my Note 10+ for over a year and it has yet to be charged via it's charging port. I'm curious as to how flat the S21 Ultra will sit on an inductive charger plate and will it effect the ability to charge? The Note 10+ and the S8+ before it were flat on the back and easily charged wirelessly. Anyone have that camera bump and wireless charging experience that can ease my mind? Wireless charging is a game changer for me and I will never go back to plugging in a charger cable. Thanks in advance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I was assured by a Sammy rep that there would be no problem charging with my inductive charger. I hope she is correct.

3. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

I have the official Samsung Duo Wireless charger pad for my Galaxy S20 Ultra and that works even with an armour case on it... so I do not foresee any issues with the S21's.

olbriar likes this.
  4. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I have used a Samsung stand up charger since the S8+ was released. I had one quit after years of use so I purchased another. I have one at my cabin as well. I'm thinking the camera block will stand above the back of the charger. Whatever charger will work. I love inductive charging and will have no qualms about upgrading if need be.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G release date was 29 January. Features and Specs include a 6.8" inch screen, 108MP camera, 12/16GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

29 January
Release Date
Reviews