1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera = Black Screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by PiggyGirl, Dec 9, 2009.

1. PiggyGirl

PiggyGirl Member

I've been playing with my camera today, and finally figure out how to take decent pix, but after scrolling through my album, I tried to go to the camera again, but now everytime I try the screen is black. And it stays black even after I remove my battery. A few times, I couldn't even get to home--the screen just stayed black.

Now it's still black when I go to the camera, but at least I can access home without having to remove my battery.

I called Bestbuy and they said I can exchange, but I'm afraid I might get one with a messed up GPS. :-( Will Bestbuy fix it or make me exchange? Will Sprint fix it even though I'm still in my 30-day trial?

2. PiggyGirl

PiggyGirl Member

Thanks! It was the 3rd-party app for brightness! :)

3. I had a blank screen. Had to return 2 phones. Sprint rep. said I had a bad batch of phones so he ordered me a new one. This one seems to be working fine.

4. Talyn

Talyn Member

i had it happen to me. but it cleared up after a few restarts.

The camera program on this phone is really sad.

5. I had the same thing happen to me as well, but again, it was the screen brightness in quick settings. Try taking a picture. For me, it still took pictures that I could view, which seemed to indicate a software problem. Dialed back the brightness on quick settings and it works fine.

Samsung Moment Forum

The Samsung Moment release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1440mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews