• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera bug? question

foo

Android Enthusiast
Oct 20, 2008
Chicago, IL
so i don't know if this is droid x specific or not, but i've ALWAYS had this annoying ass issue with the blur camera.

say your phone has been idle for about 20min or more, and you pick it up to take a picture. you select camera icon from wherever &you snap your first pic... it's dark & doesn't time itself right if flash is being used. so you have to retake the picture for it to process properly. every pic after that first inital one will work just fine. it's only as if it happens when your phone has been idle for a bit..

now, i've tried this on 3 other DIFFERENT droid x's (wife, friend, & co-worker's), and they all seem have noticed the exact same annoying problem.

anyone else out there notice this? it's pretty annoying if you just wana pick up your phone & take a pic fairly quickly.
:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones