1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support camera camcorder and youtube not working

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mattcnz, Aug 4, 2010.

1. mattcnz

mattcnz Active Member

Apr 5, 2010
    I updated to froyo 2.2 yesterday and ever since the camera, camcorder and YouTube apps flash open for a second and immediately close. I called Sprint's tech support and the lady said that Sprint did not work the bugs out of it for their phones yet, and that I have to go to the store and have them completely wipe it. This is unacceptable because I literally have put thousands of things on my evo. Is there anything else that can be done? Thank you in advance.

Advertisement

2. Delvorak

Delvorak Member

Apr 24, 2010
    I had this problem (updated to fresh 3 Rom), but I found it wasn't caused by the Rom. I found that it was actually caused be something I restored using titanium backup (from my eclair backup). I wasn't able to determine exactly which settings caused it, unfortunately. Did you restore using titanium backup?

3. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon

Jun 10, 2010
    New Mexico, USA
  4. gnarlyDUCK

gnarlyDUCK Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Orlando, FL
    I just figured this out.
    Instead of uninstalling the LED Light, i just cleared the app data. It was giving me problems with the camera and any other apps that use the camera (qik).

5. paradox183

paradox183 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2010
    Austin, TX
    Great. Wish I'd tried that before my hard reset last night...

6. mattcnz

mattcnz Active Member

Apr 5, 2010
    Ok thank you very much for helping me with the camera/camcorder problem. I uninstalled the led widget and now they work fine. But now does anyone know how to fix the YouTube problem.

Tags: