1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera closes randomly at times??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by androidninja, Oct 26, 2014.

1. androidninja

androidninja Member

Sometimes when I take a picture and hit the shutter button it closes out of the camera app. I first noticed it when trying to do panaroma mode a few weeks ago. This doesn't happen everyday and I either force close the app or restart phone. Anyone else have camera problems??

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. MCF3778

MCF3778 Member

i have those problems with almost every app once the phone hits 3 days uptime.... I really need 4.4.3 to see if this problem is fixed.... but I have to wait for a new root method... I dont so restores too much lost data

3. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert

Never had this problem with any app. What camera are you using?

4. np6s4x

np6s4x Well-Known Member

had this problem too...this phone has such a ram issue that it likes to kill foreground apps while you use them (annoying as hell for sure, why can't it kill unnecessary ram sucking background processes first?) few days ago it was to the point where it would close everytime i took a picture, very very annoying.

5. np6s4x

np6s4x Well-Known Member

i wish i had your phone :( every issue that many of us have you don't

6. bg4m3r

bg4m3r Android Expert

Lucky me. :p

Unless I'm just not trying to push the phone as much as you all.

7. np6s4x

np6s4x Well-Known Member

i'm not trying to push mine at all, and it's 100% stock. this happens to me using the stock camera app and when it should be the only thing running.

LG Volt Forum

The LG Volt release date was May 2014. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

May 2014
Release Date
Reviews