1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera Crash after upgrade

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by beccaannabell, Apr 27, 2012.

1. beccaannabell

beccaannabell Newbie

I just upgraded my phone and now I have to restart it every 12 hours in order to use my camera. I have tried multiple camera applications (stock camera, instagram, etc) and they all do the same thing.

Is this happening to anyone else? Is there anything I can do short of wiping my phone and starting over?

I am not rooted.

2. kalidynah

kalidynah Lurker

I am bumping this because this sounds strikingly like one of the problems I have been experiencing.

Additionally, when my camera does load over half of the time I take a picture it appears to save but the file is emptly later when I go back to look at it.

Up to this point I had been using my phone as my primary camera. I have four children and being able to carry one device instead of two was awesome. I'm so irritated over this I am about ready drop kick it. :-(

I hope someone can shed some insight here because I have done tons of searching and end up with primarily dead ends. (And I can't root because of .621). :mad:

3. colchiro

colchiro Extreme Android User

You CAN root .621, it's just a little overwhelming at first.

Have you tried a different sdcard? How about a different camera app?

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews