1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera doesn't work after lcd replaced

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rupu89, Jul 24, 2021.

1. rupu89

rupu89 Lurker

I replaced lcd with frame and I replaced old original camera, but still didn't work. If I clean the the cache memory and clean all setting from app>camera>storage>clean cache, then the all backs camera works. but when I switch front camera then it hang and still on blurry back camera. and then I open again camera app, only black display appear. and clean cache work back camera again.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure you have the right screen and camera? Did you do this yourself? You can try a factory reset. If that's does not work, then it's the hardware.

rupu89 and Dannydet like this.
  3. rupu89

rupu89 Lurker

Yes, I did it by myself and I think everything was perfect installed. I just ordered s20+ and screen, fingerprint are working perfectly except camera. My all back camera work perfectly. But in messenger or WhatsApp or apps, I cant used camera and error shows, camera is using in another app.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Check the flexible print connections aren't damaged, and are secure? But it does sound very much like a hardware problem with the replacement part.

rupu89 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus release date was 6 March. Features and Specs include a 6.7" inch screen, 64MP camera, 12GB RAM, Exynos 990 or Snapdragon 865 processor, and 4500mAh battery.

6 March
Release Date
Reviews