• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Camera Double-Flash

I've been trying to take some pictures with my phone-s camera. In an environment with not a lot of light, they look horrible. I can either use night mode with no flash, which doesn't come out as bright as it should for one, and looks really grainy. If I use normal mode, and press the camera button on the side of the phone, it will flash once, and it looks good on the screen. The problem comes when I actually take the picture. It flashes twice, and results in a superbright image I don't even want to keep. Is there a way I can force it to flash just once, or some other app or something?

I would Google around for some other apk camera apps. There are both paid apps and apps that come on other phones which can be sometimes enabled on phones which they were not intended on (example I have a galaxy s4 ROM on my phone which includes camera from some Motorola).

Sometimes you have to add a library for that to work.

Checkout xda for how to use other phone's camera, for paid apps - torrents, aptoide, or buy in play store ;)

Cheers,
-SB

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones