• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Camera Functions

It would be great to control the image size. These image files are way too large.

No freaking kidding.

I just spend last night and today trying to figure out why i wasn't able to send a picture to someone else phone. Even though it "resizes" the picture before its sent its resizing to 1027x768. The phone i was sending to can only view pictures that are 640x480.

So MMS messages need resize options as well. Because now i have to manualy resize pics on my computer before i send them, what a pain.

Upvote 0
The lack of camera functions is a real pain. The real problem I find is that the actual photo seems to get taken well after I hear the "click" which means lots of blurry photos. Hopefully a developer will come up with a decent app.

Pictorial is a fantastic app that I'd recommend over all the other photo apps at the moment. It syncs really easily with Picasa and I like the ability to effortlessly take snapshots and post them immediately to my google account. I'd certainly like to see the ability to send photos directly to my blogger account from this app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones