1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera & Gallery problem

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by trale, Sep 12, 2011.

1. trale

trale Member

Hi, I'm running GB .602, stock OTA

I have a very annoying problem with my Camera app and Gallery.

Occasionally and unpredictably, when I take snap a picture, it will not save, and it will not appear in the "Camera roll" section of my Gallery app.

Also, when this bug occurs, my Gallery app will fail to load the thumbnails of my pic folders properly. It will show all thumbnails as a default gray icon, and will not load the proper thumbnail no matter how long I wait.

The problem is solved with a reboot, but it will appear again at a later time. I tried clearing the cache of both Apps, no good.

Has anyone else ever encountered this issue? Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. louconn

louconn Newbie

im a nub salad and i was going to start the same thread. same thing happened to me today. i take a pic. shows it in the left corner, i click on it and it takes me back to the last pic i took a week ago. i thought maybe i didnt have any space left so i go to the gallery to delete some pics. the "delete" tab is light gray and wont let me select to delete pics. wtf is going on here? im bout to break my droidx over my knee like bo jackson. son.

3. Timbaland

Timbaland Lurker

Get a Jitterbug nub.

4. louconn

louconn Newbie

i dont know who you think you are acting like jitterbug is going to do anything. my dad has one of them and his phone doesnt even take them pics.

Timbaland likes this.
  5. Paul Allen

Paul Allen Lurker

i'm having the same problem, and if this keeps up i'm not going to be able to hold onto the fisher account. i took it away from Rothschild, but some ass named Halberstram keeps talking to me about it. if i can't take pictures and document what's going on i may lose it. i'm going to dinner with Halberstram tonight, so i'll let you know in the morning.

6. louconn

louconn Newbie

Keep us posted Paul. Next month i will be celbrating my 1 year membership here. wow, time flies when you're droid x-ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Paul Allen

Paul Allen Lurker

i'm not sure what Halberstram wants. we're going to some place called Texarcana, i hear the cilantro crawfish gumbo is the only thing on the menu worth having. the NY Times called it a plalyful dish best paired with the the mud soup and charcoal arugula. i don't know why we're going there, dorsia is a far better place with better people.

8. louconn

louconn Newbie

I dont know who you or Halertrams are but cilantro crawfish? That sounds weird.

9. Louis Tully

Louis Tully Newbie

i am the keymaster

10. Timbaland

Timbaland Lurker

I got Halberstram in the trunk of my Bentley. Shoulda minded his damn business.

11. Louis Tully

Louis Tully Newbie

we play nothing but love to love ya in the shop. it drives the specters crazy

12. Paul Allen

Paul Allen Lurker

is that bag you're keeping Halberstram in Jean-Paul Gaultier? looks like it. let's grab lunch tomorrow.

13. Timbaland

Timbaland Lurker

Break bread if you wanna get with me.

14. Paul Allen

Paul Allen Lurker

don't make me get scott storch on that ass. he got heat rock fo yo ass dun. **** around and catch a body. the back of yo head look like a pack of hot dogs *****