• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera Help

Overall, I am extremely happy with my DX. My only complaint is the quality of the camera in low light. Every picture I take looks grainy. At times the flash washes everything out. I know it's just a camera and I shouldn't expect much, but for such a great device that does everything else, it's a bit of a bummer. I've been looking at low light photos from the SF and they appear to be worlds apart.

Does anyone have any hints to get decent looking photos in low light? All help is much appreciated.
Thanks,

went out last night and used the Camera 360 app. Don't know why but it seemed to clean up the pictures quite a bit. another buddy of mine has a DX and was using the native software so I actually had side by side comparisons. not trying to advertise that ap, but it's just my experience. I'll start playing around with the steady shot. thanks for the replies!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones