• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera issue

leoking95

Lurker
Jan 24, 2012
I have a HTC desire Hd, and a couple of months ago my camera stopped working, it would load up and have the buttons on the bottom but just a black screen. I sent it off and got it repaired through orange. But now it doesnt even load up, i click on it. the screen goes black then it quits back to my home screen? 3rd party camera apps dont work either, just says it can't find the camera? help please?

Have you tried navigating to settings, applications then find the camera app and click on the clear data option. This might help, you could backup your data and do a factory reset. Seems to be a software issue and not hardware failure. Phone manufacturers usually start by flashing the phone with the latest firmware to see if that resolves the issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones