1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Camera issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by taliaincarnate, May 26, 2010.

1. taliaincarnate

taliaincarnate New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Not sure what happened exactly but the camera view is now a pink screen with no visibility. Phone is not modded so I doubt it's something I did. Is this the result of water damage maybe? Everything else is working fine and the water indicator hasn't changed. Any thoughts are much appreciated.[​IMG]

Advertisement

2. magthetomato

magthetomato New Member

Jun 7, 2010
    I am having the same issue... Did you figure out why this happened? Or what did you do to fix it? Please help!

3. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Student/Engineer
    Minnesota
    did you try a reboot? Or a battery pull? Those two things tend to fix like 95% of any problems that pop up

4. taliaincarnate

taliaincarnate New Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I was starting to think I was the only one. No idea how it happened. I haven't dropped it, it is in a case so it's protected from the jostling of lipglosses in my purse. I can't think of any instances it could have been near water unless the dog licked it which seems absurd.
    I don't think there is an easy fix. It seems to me to be a hardware issue. I took it to a sprint store and the guy there had no ideas so I'm ordering a replacement.

Rebooting was the first thing I did when I noticed this, followed by a battery pull, followed by a soft reset and then a hard reset. Two if you count the update to 2.1. I thank you for the suggestions but this isn't a glitchy app or conflicting software.

5. sparky13925

sparky13925 Member

May 24, 2010
    Open the options tab on the camera and the third tab down is color and contrast. Make sure all 3 are set at zero. My screen was blueish and this fixed it.

Tags: