1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support camera issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by shriya, Nov 25, 2011.

1. shriya

shriya Lurker
    None

Sep 25, 2011
    Hi everyone,

I am an owner of samsung galaxy s2 since august...i have had a great experience using my phone so far...but since a couple of the days, i m having certain issues with the phone's camera...i dont know if you all believe me, but initially i used to take pictures by just keeping the finger at the middle of the screen, after switiching on the camera....but usually people press the camera that is found just above the phone's menu key, to take the pictures....but these days i m not able to click pictures by keeping the finger at the middle of the screen( i know it is usually meant for focusing the objects) but y is is happening so....pls help...thanks a lot

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

A search in Android Market on "camera" will yield several apps which offer customized functionality for users. :)

3. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert
    None

Jan 3, 2010
    Male
    Jr. I.T. Support Tech @ Amazon
    Plainfield, Indiana
    Unfortunately I cannot help you with that. I was just messing around with my wife's Galaxy S II and she said she has never been able to take pictures like that and I couldn't find a way to change it.

Not sure what was happening for you or maybe there is a way to change it. Sorry, hopefully someone else can help you out.