• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera issues

shriya

Lurker
Sep 25, 2011
Hi everyone,

I am an owner of samsung galaxy s2 since august...i have had a great experience using my phone so far...but since a couple of the days, i m having certain issues with the phone's camera...i dont know if you all believe me, but initially i used to take pictures by just keeping the finger at the middle of the screen, after switiching on the camera....but usually people press the camera that is found just above the phone's menu key, to take the pictures....but these days i m not able to click pictures by keeping the finger at the middle of the screen( i know it is usually meant for focusing the objects) but y is is happening so....pls help...thanks a lot

Unfortunately I cannot help you with that. I was just messing around with my wife's Galaxy S II and she said she has never been able to take pictures like that and I couldn't find a way to change it.

Not sure what was happening for you or maybe there is a way to change it. Sorry, hopefully someone else can help you out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones