• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera makes picture darker

pasqo83

Dec 26, 2011
Hi, I have read a couple of threads in HTC (Not sure if it would of applied for Samsung S2 hence the new thread).

When I go to take a picture, as I am within the viewer the lighting is great, once I take the picture it makes the picture alot darker and from what could of been a great picture it looks like an average rubbish picture, almost hard to believe it is a 8mp camera.

I followed the HTC which said get rid of the Automatic brightness adjuster on the screen, but that doesn't work, because that make the screen brighter.

Any help, suggestions or reccomendations on a decent software camera for the S2 on the android market you can reccomend over the original?

Thanks

I agree about the stock camera app being too dark, and with the flash.. it makes the picture look like it was taken in a dark room with a bright poorly exposed flash! I recommend Camera Zoom FX app.. They have tons of filters you can apply including one that helps brighten up your photo..

Thanks I have just downloaded it now and give it a go and see what happens. :):)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones