1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera Pic

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Benrx, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Benrx

Benrx Well-Known Member

I have never been as impressed with the camera on this phone as other people, but I took one a couple nights ago that was pretty good. I just had to post it.

This has been a good phone. However, next time around I'm going to look for one that I feel the manufacturer, Verizon, and developers are going to support a little better.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

That is a good pic. I've thought the Rez camera was better than ok. Coming from an Incredible it's definitely superior. I do have a decent dslr that I use when I'm out to take some quality pics but I enjoy the ability to capture the moment with the Rez.
    I always have my phone with me... the dslr.. not so.

I think we are all a bit disappointed with the lack of attention the Rez has received. I think it was marketed poorly to begin with. It never gained the following it's specs might warrant. Too bad for us. I think we'd have seen far more support if the sales would have been more impressive. It is a good phone and likely as good if not better than the ones it was in direct competition with.

3. Fir_Na_Tine

Fir_Na_Tine Newbie

I think it does better video than still pics.

4. Bhelios

Bhelios Well-Known Member

Nice pic... and unfortunately yes, Rezound = red-headed stepchild >.<

5. chknhwk

chknhwk Android Enthusiast

Nice pic! I don't think I have any that I've take so far that came out as good as that. Were you using the stock camera app?

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews