1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Camera Problem with my Inspire 4g

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sc0pe92, Apr 18, 2011.

1. sc0pe92

sc0pe92 Member

Apr 18, 2011
    I have a problem with my Camera. When im in camera mode right when i click to take the picture the flash goes off and the screen tends to just cut out and it seems like the phone just shuts off. I cannot do anything with the phone unless i take out the battery and put it back in or plug in the charger.. Anyone else experiencing this issue or is there any way to resolve this because I cant take pictures unless it is without the flash.:mad:

Advertisement

2. J_Droid23

J_Droid23 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Radio
    Sounds like a defect. My camera has no problem with taking pictures, regarldess of the flash on or off. I'd send it in under warranty.

3. ajp2670

ajp2670 New Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I have the same problem. The phone shuts down when I take a picture in low light conditions. The camera works fine in most environments. I have to reboot to get it going again.

4. gnosisjunky

gnosisjunky Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2011
    This does sound like a defect. Have you tried any camera apps from the market? This probably will not fix the issue but it might be a work around. HTC /at&t will probably have you do a factory reset before doing anything under the warranty. It could fix it.... maybe. Good luck with this.

5. weskeni

weskeni New Member

May 4, 2012
    hiii! When I start the app the camera symbol starts up but then goes to a blank or black screen. The only way out is to hit the home button. Who knows the fix???. My phone is updated and has the pre-loaded apps only. Hard restarts and flashing does not seem to work. NEED HELP PLIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!