1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera Problems

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by cauld13, Feb 23, 2011.

1. cauld13

cauld13 Lurker

I had problems with my LG GT 540 mounting and dismounting the SD card of its own free will which I have hopefully solved. However now the camera won't save any of the images it takes it comes up with either "THE FILE DOES NOT EXIST" of "THE FILE HAS NOT SAVED YET". There is plenty space on the SD card and the phone gives the photo a file name in the bottom right hand corner of the image. Any Ideas how to solve this.

Advertisement

2. Are you sure the card is good? It sounds like a bad card to me.

If not, then a hard reset will likely fix the issue if its software related.

3. saukkiird

saukkiird Lurker

Did the hard reset or change of sd card work?

4. Babygirl0219

Babygirl0219 Lurker

I have the HTC incredible and i am trying to move the photos to the SD card? Does anyone know how to? i bought the new thunderbolt and want to load the pics to that phone now??? HELP ME PLEASE

5. Connect phone to pc in Disk Drive mode. Open the camera folder on the internal memory, select all, hit copy, then open the SD card, and hit paste.

6. dma1028

dma1028 Lurker

Not sure if this will work for everyone but I had same problem lots of people had about taking pictures and it not saving them. I tried all the other things peole were saying to do to no avail. My problem ended up being the sd card class #. I had a 16 GB micro sd 10 class. I ended up buying a 16GB micro SD class 2 and I haven't had a problem with pictures being saved since. Works perfect now!! I have no idea why the class # causes bugs or issues when saving pictures but going to a lower class(2) cured my problem. Hope this helps people and relieves major headaches!!! :D