• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera quality?

SamXp - wow! Is that Spencer Shops? I was there _years_ ago, father-in-law helped in the conservancy and rebuilding. Wondering if that's the completed project!?
Sure is! We only got to spend about two hours there but I could have spent an entire day! The Roundhouse was fantastic. They are restoring several locomotives and cars there and the museum allows you to watch as they work in the machine shop. I didn't even get a chance to set foot in the back lot! How cool that your father in law had a hand in the work.
Other than the restoration in progress on various cars and locomotives, the 57 acres look to be a completed project.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0
I'm still not happy with this camera. Not for inside pix anyway. I take pix of my kid doing things and don't usually have time to adjust settings so the light from the window don't blacken the pic

I HATE the 'blacken' problem... have you found any settings that help with that?

Might not work for quick spontaneous pics, but have either of you tried tapping on part of the screen that's dark to get the camera to focus on that particular spot? I've noticed if I focus on something in front of a light source, the exposure and focus will adjust to the light levels of that particular spot.

If you don't have time to adjust it in a moment of spontaneity, have you tried using the video portion and just don't screen captures on a computer of what image you were hoping to capture?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones