1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera Question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Palomino, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Palomino

Palomino Well-Known Member

New to the forum.

Has anyone noticed that its a pain in the a$$ to take a picture with the phone. Does anyone know if they have made an app that allows you to take a picture by just simply touching the screen and not the trackball. Its soo annoying, everytime I go to snap a pic i end up hitting end or home...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LTZguy

LTZguy Well-Known Member

ALL YOU DO IS HOLD YOUR FINgER ON THE SCREEN....it has been like this since day one. it takes a few seconds tho...trackball is faster.

3. Archon810

Archon810 Well-Known Member

Nice, that is actually news to me. I was just thinking how inconvenient it is to snap photos with one hand - this will definitely help.

As a side effect, it also seems to focus in the exact spot you touch your finger, which is great.

4. Aldo Junior Ao2

Aldo Junior Ao2 Android Enthusiast

Well if your looking for an app then try camera zoom fx i love it and it is just tap to take a pic not hold the screen and snap. Works great and you can have funky designs and the wicked shutter skin which mine is a gears of war logo.

5. UTnick

UTnick Well-Known Member

a dedicated camera button would have been nice. like the instinct had.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews