1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Camera question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by arienette, Oct 25, 2011.

1. arienette

arienette Lurker
    None

Oct 22, 2011
    Well, I don't know if its a camera issue or if I just need to change something on the settings.

I love to take pictures with this phone - but now whenever I am indoors, when I touch the screen to focus the picture if its blurry, the flash goes off. Before I've hit the button to take the picture. Went to take a picture of my Dad, and the flash went off twice - once before I took the picture, and then when I took the picture. He wasn't too pleased with me, heh.

Now, I had to exchange my last GS2 for the one I have now - and it didn't do that. I hadn't really done any tweaking to the settings, the flash is set to auto, and so I'm really not sure what's up with it, or what I should do. I don't think it's supposed to do that, but I'm not sure? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)

Advertisement

2. aylonewolf69

aylonewolf69 Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 18, 2011
    Double Flash is probably RED EYE reduction... disable it and it should be fine. You changed the default settings on your camera...

3. arienette

arienette Lurker
    None

Oct 22, 2011
    Didn't know there was a red eye reduction filter, so I have no idea where that might be. I hit reset to reset the settings back to default, still does it. Weird.