1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera Resolution Choices

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by czissman, Apr 10, 2012.

1. czissman

czissman Lurker

Any way to set the camera on the Droid RAZR to lower res? I take a lot of pics of things that don't need hi res but the settings seem to limit me to 8MB or 6MB resolutions. I'd be fine with something in the 1024 x 768 size range. Am I missing a setting? Is there an camera app in the market I should DL?

Thanks!

PeninaD likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sandystorm

sandystorm Well-Known Member

I would like to know myself as alot of pictures dont send and I think it is because of such high megapixels and mine is also set on 6MP

3. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Android Enthusiast

there is an app by the name procapture. its really cool. my friend gave it to me and you can do lots of things with it and the pictures have a high detail too. considering that teh camera is the only negative mark of the razr, installing this gave me a plus over there too...i have no idea where you will get that app...if you want i can mail you the apk

4. PeninaD

PeninaD Member

I have Vignette on my phone for the times that I need to designate smaller files (as well as the ability to time/date stamp photos)
    What I wouldn't give to have the DINC's camera and software on this phone....

5. SteamStarter

SteamStarter Member

I use an app called "Photo Editor", it allows you to resize the pics, crop them, change resolution, etc. Works great when you have to send your pics to people with older gen phones or for posting pics on ebay and other applications where you want to control all aspects of the pic.

HTTR likes this.
  6. narayanan9190

narayanan9190 Android Enthusiast

just found an app that gives HDR facility to the phone ! god the pics are damn cool !
    the app name is HDR camera+ also try Pro HDR camera !
    Now no one can say razr has a sucky camera !

PPl, please dont use both these apps, they aint great and they aint worth the money...i feel bad for having wasted my hard saved cash on them...

7. HTTR

HTTR Android Enthusiast

Photo editor is nice to have and works really well

8. aduy

aduy Lurker

wow this is just what i was looking for.

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews