1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Camera says "cannot connect to camera"

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by renagade281, Dec 16, 2013.

1. renagade281

renagade281 Member

When I try to use the camera on my warp 4g it says can't connect to camera....anyone else seen this

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. I have zte warp n860 and rooted and upgraded to jb cm10 and the same thing is happening to me and no play store and one app keeps crashing other than that its OK anyone please help

3. renagade281

renagade281 Member

I just called yesterday and added insurance and they said send them the phone and they will repair it for free so I guess I'm gonna do that

4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Android Expert

you dont gotta add insurance its coveeed under zte warranty

5. jca2012

jca2012 Newbie

I rooted my phone then I installed some type of graphical enhancements on my phone that pretty much bricked it. I got into where I could reset my phone and it still wouldn't fix it. So ZTE let me send it back. Imagine that! They even replaced it with a new one because they couldn't even figure it out. They said it was a software glitch.

6. junkie2100

yea its never a good idea to install hacks not meant for the phone in question. glad you got it swapped out tho

7. jca2012

jca2012 Newbie

Yes your right! :D Now that I think of it, it was chainfire 3d. I learned my lesson.

8. junkie2100

android rules to live by, if you dont know what youre doing you shoulsnt be doing it, if it aint broke dont fix it, and ALWAYS have a good backup on hand

Bee1 likes this.
  9. jca2012

jca2012 Newbie

I'm glad I didn't know what I was doing so I could learn and that I broke it so I could learn. :) For that's the only way of real learning!

10. junkie2100

well experimentation has its merits but you should always at least know how to get it back working again in case things dont work out

11. jca2012

jca2012 Newbie

Yes sir you are right on that.

12. smj81

smj81 Lurker

Go to pay store and download 360 security, my phone was doing that and i ran the security app and it works now

ZTE Warp 4G Forum

The ZTE Warp 4G release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2070mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews