1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Camera Screen Flashing Pink

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dgd125, Aug 11, 2010.

1. dgd125

dgd125 New Member

Aug 7, 2010
    I was taking videos on my Dinc when all of a sudden the screen started to flash pink static. The screen is completely pink, flashing, and you can't see anything through it. The only cure is to do a battery pull. I've tried everything else but a factory reset. Has anyone else had this issue and has anyone figured out a way to fix it? This is now a daily occurrence and it is very annoying because I use my camera quite a bit and have to pull the battery every time to use the camera again.

Advertisement

2. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2010
    EOD/UXO
    Nevada
    This happened to me. I had two camera apps on the phone, "perfect phone" and "camera 360". I deleted both of those and it seemed to not happen anymore.

3. dgd125

dgd125 New Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Interesting, I do not have any other camera apps on my phone. Yet, it still occurs. Did you have to do a factory reset or did just removing those apps work for you?

4. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2010
    EOD/UXO
    Nevada
    I removed the apps, then did a battery out reset and all was good.

It happened to me while i was playing with the touch to take feature of the camera.

5. sarahsrody

sarahsrody New Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Camera app on my HTC Incredible. It started about a month ago, was very intermittent at first, and now it's happening pretty much all the time. I've pulled the battery, done a factory reset, and it is still pink. Sometimes it turns more to purple or blue. Help!

Thanks,
    Sarah