• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Camera settings?

dmiller2007

Android Expert
May 18, 2010
Just wondering what everyone is using for camera settings. I'm getting great pictures outdoors but my pictures taken inside have a lot of noise (don't know if that's the term I want but they look fuzzy). I literally know nothing about cameras so I'm pretty hopeless figuring out this problem. And maybe some other camera noobs can get some good ideas from this thread too

Same here. I think blurry shots are just the result of shake combined with slow shutter speeds, made worse by the physical shutter button.

What kind of bothers me more than the blur is the graininess. Unless there's plenty of lighting, my indoor shots look extremely grainy, particularly in the darker areas of the photo. I notice the graininess on the screen even before the shot is taken.

Upvote 0
Just wondering what everyone is using for camera settings. I'm getting great pictures outdoors but my pictures taken inside have a lot of noise (don't know if that's the term I want but they look fuzzy). I literally know nothing about cameras so I'm pretty hopeless figuring out this problem. And maybe some other camera noobs can get some good ideas from this thread too

We could use some help on this too, my father in law's Droid X has been taking some pretty bad quality photos(and Video) and there has to be a way to improve them somehow..?? Help?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones