• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help camera shuts off pandora

i don't agree hahaha

also there are some mods trying to fix it

for example, if you look @ the things coming next for the cognition rom, you should be able to take a PHOTO without shutting down pandora... like you do with the iphone

IFFF you open the VIDEO recorder, sound shuts down, but the CAMERA shouldn't do it

Upvote 0
i don't agree hahaha

also there are some mods trying to fix it

for example, if you look @ the things coming next for the cognition rom, you should be able to take a PHOTO without shutting down pandora... like you do with the iphone

IFFF you open the VIDEO recorder, sound shuts down, but the CAMERA shouldn't do it

maybe samsung made it that way anyway I was just a little surprised when I went to take a picture it shut down but I really don't care about that but I did have a another instance when I was playing music thru either the music player or pandora or the google player beta and I got a phone call and the music didn't stop thru the call and I had to end the call quickly then I tried to reenact it but that didn't work because I don't remember which player it was, anyone else get that. this only happened once.

Upvote 0
This is pretty obvious. What if you're going to use the video camera?

Obviously when you want to use an app that needs the audio, the system should pause any other apps using the audio, but usually when you're done with that second app, it reactivates the first app. In OP's (and my) case, if you're listening to Pandora and want to take a photo, the camera activity shuts down Pandora so that you have to reopen it completely rather than automatically coming back on like it would if you had taken a phone call or watched a video or something.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones