1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Camera Update and Phone call quality

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kuip, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Kuip

Kuip New Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Auto Sales
    Tucson, Az
    Hi All

Coming from a BB 8330 and ready for a new phone.

Couple of questions: Does any one know what was the statement regarding the Droid 2 WE that said "improved camera". more megapixels, easier focus, or stabelization. and also no one talks a lot about phone call quality such as good sound both sending and receiving. Is the Droid 2 one of the best in this compared to fascinate and Incredible.
    Thanks in advance.

Ken

Advertisement

2. joesmho

joesmho Member

May 16, 2010
    Well i don't know too much about the D2 world edition. I've seen a couple things that said that it would have an 8 megapixel camera with HD video (the D2 has a 5 megapixel with no hd). Also, I think the call quality on the D2 i have is pretty darn good. Sometimes though when I connect it through bluetooth people have a hard time hearing me (could be my car, but I didn't have this problem with my last phone). Hope this helps. I would suggest looking on youtube for things like phone call quality comparisons. phonedog.com does a bunch of phone comparisons also.

Kuip likes this.
  3. Kuip

Kuip New Member

Mar 24, 2010
    Auto Sales
    Tucson, Az
    Thanks Joe

I'll look on the places you suggested and I guess the worst I'll have to do is wait till next week. Supposedly it will be out on the 11th.?

Thanks again.

Ken