1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

camera

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Joewoowoo, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Android Enthusiast

This camera and video recorder are really getting to me today. I tried using them today and I couldnt even see what the objects to take a picture . this is truly the worst camera I have ever seen on any phone . The need to get this fixed ASAP. piece of crap!

2. pittsy

pittsy Newbie

mine has been working really well lately.

3. andrew53517

andrew53517 Android Enthusiast

4. famac!

famac! Well-Known Member

Mine has always sucked. To those saying theirs is "great", please tell us what you see on screen when you are in a place that is not well lit but by no means dark either..........let me guess, a dark screen! Yes, the Droid's camera sucks big time!

5. zandroid

zandroid Android Enthusiast

i took photos today and they turned out fine. i just know i have to hold it there for a few seconds and the outcome will be good

6. mully

mully Member

I get areas of purple and green in the middle of every picture I take. The Droid camera sucks. Every old camera phone I've had has taken better pics.

7. messenger13

messenger13 Android Expert

No, I do NOT see a dark screen. My DROID's camera takes pretty good pics indoors and really good pics outdoors. I have yet to experience purple spots, or green spots. It's almost like I have entirely different camera hardware than many of you describe. I wouldn't have paid for 2 camera apps if the camera wasn't good enough to have justified those purchases.

And don't get me started on the video player. I posted a video on facebook, and everybody wanted to know what kind of "HD recorder" I had. :eek: Even the sound is really impressive.

8. lekky

lekky Lover

Clean the lens

9. famac!

famac! Well-Known Member

Yes, i guess yours is a unique specially made one that does not have the shitty low light dark screen bug we all have....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews