• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Mine has always sucked. To those saying theirs is "great", please tell us what you see on screen when you are in a place that is not well lit but by no means dark either..........let me guess, a dark screen! Yes, the Droid's camera sucks big time!

No, I do NOT see a dark screen. My DROID's camera takes pretty good pics indoors and really good pics outdoors. I have yet to experience purple spots, or green spots. It's almost like I have entirely different camera hardware than many of you describe. I wouldn't have paid for 2 camera apps if the camera wasn't good enough to have justified those purchases.

And don't get me started on the video player. I posted a video on facebook, and everybody wanted to know what kind of "HD recorder" I had. :eek: Even the sound is really impressive.

Upvote 0
No, I do NOT see a dark screen. My DROID's camera takes pretty good pics indoors and really good pics outdoors. I have yet to experience purple spots, or green spots. It's almost like I have entirely different camera hardware than many of you describe. I wouldn't have paid for 2 camera apps if the camera wasn't good enough to have justified those purchases.

And don't get me started on the video player. I posted a video on facebook, and everybody wanted to know what kind of "HD recorder" I had. :eek: Even the sound is really impressive.

Yes, i guess yours is a unique specially made one that does not have the shitty low light dark screen bug we all have....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones