• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Jon Davis

Jun 12, 2012
Just a snap shooter on the GN. Photo quality seems good. Today I read about photosphere on android 4.2.
It says that panorama is on earlier android versions.
My gn camera doesn't have a panarama mode.
My old droid Razr does. Comparing the droid Razr to my gn camera I discovered that the gn camera is relatively primitive. Does that mean that Samsung cameras on Android 4.2 will not have photosphere?

Just a snap shooter on the GN. Photo quality seems good. Today I read about photosphere on android 4.2.
It says that panorama is on earlier android versions.
My gn camera doesn't have a panarama mode.
My old droid Razr does. Comparing the droid Razr to my gn camera I discovered that the gn camera is relatively primitive. Does that mean that Samsung cameras on Android 4.2 will not have photosphere?

Photo Sphere is on Android 4.2, but Galaxy Note 10.1 has no 4.2 update (yet, not sure will it get it either, or will Samsung jump straight to KeyLimePie).

As Stepheninkent said, check your options in the camera application. Also check the quality options too! If you don't be happy with the Samsung camera app, there is now on sale an app called ProCapture Camera + Panorama: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.neaststudios.procapture Seems to be nice one, I haven't tried it but reviews are good.

My bf have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Photo sphere looks awesome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones