• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can an app. Lower the desires res.

jocky67

Lurker
Nov 1, 2010
HI, wonder if anyone can shed any light on this for me, since bought the desires screen has been brilliant as in viewing web pages or images in the gallery bluetoothed over from my n500xm. this last week i would say 100% that the image quality has reduced and on everything that is browsing the web ,photos, images in the gallery and im even certain that video playback is not as it was. im not saying its obvious at first but i know that web sites that i use like the daily mail dspy etc. which have a lot of images are definately not as they were, running 2.2 which was updated weeks ago so dont think its anything to do with that this week i installed an anti virus and advanced task killer from the market to it would that cause anything. thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones