1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can anybody tell me what these installed services are, and how they got here?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Loribelle1, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Loribelle1

Loribelle1 Lurker

I have the same issue on every device. I've been locked out of numerous email account . Bizzare files are rooted into my phone which I am not authorized to view. It seems as if I have no control over my phone. I have spent a copious amount of time and money on trial and error, replacing phones, sim, emails even carriers. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, especially seeing as how I am really not very technologically inclined.

Attached Files:

2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

These just look like system apps, which you wouldn't have access to, unless you were rooted. Are there any specifically you are concerned about?

3. Loribelle1

Loribelle1 Lurker

Forgive me for being so ignorant when it comes to my knowledge of mobile phones, but yes I've many issues that have been going on for a while now. My phone constantly loses signal, or the sim will lock. My number is registered to both Verizon and sprint somehow. Outrageous bills that can't really be explained. I can never get through to an expert. I am unsure how or why, but something definitely is. I'll post a couple other photos

4. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

I'm not sure what "the sim will lock" means. Losing signal might simply mean weak antennas in your area or a problem with the cell towers, although that would effect everybody on your network. Who is your carrier? Sprint or Verizon?

ocnbrze, MrJavi and Dannydet like this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

yep i concur nothing to see here.....just system apps.

you need to resolve your billing issue with whoever is your carrier. you can file a claim with that carrier for anything that is "outrageous" in billing. and do not take no for an answer when dealing with them. get them to resolve the issue right away.

if you are trying to suggest that your phone is hacked, then you can backup everything on your phone and perform a hard reset as well as change all of your passwords to any accounts you have used on the phone (and setup two-step verification where applicable).

MrJavi and Davdi like this.
  6. Davdi

Davdi Android Expert

I agree with @ocnbrze. especially about 2 step verification.

ocnbrze and MrJavi like this.

Samsung Galaxy S10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S10 release date was March 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9820 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

March 2019
Release Date
Reviews