1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Can anyone confirm that NEW Moments are shipped with 2.1 already installed?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by musikat, May 28, 2010.

1. musikat

musikat Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    I ordered a replacement for my Moment direct from Sprint today. I went to the Sprint store and a service center and both agreed mine was overheating so I am getting a new one. One person at Sprint said they were shipping with 2.1 but the other seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. Does anyone know? I would assume that they are, but it is a pretty recent update.

Advertisement

2. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    My replacement wasn't. New one sold from Radioshack to my buddy today wasn't either.

3. musikat

musikat Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    but were you getting yours from a store with existing stock (which wouldn't be updated until they run out and need more) or direct mailed from Sprint? Mine is being mailed to me.

4. marcusb

marcusb Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    I got my replacement phone monday, and it had 1.5 (CL14) on it.

5. stjogun

stjogun New Member

May 29, 2010
    purchased two new Samsung Moment phones in the past week. Both required an up date to latest 2.1

6. Jim W

Jim W Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    Ordered one for my son for his birthday from the Sprint website, order placed 5/17, it needed to be updated.

(though I am not too surprised as this was only a couple days after 2.1 was released)