1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by matze02, Apr 19, 2012.

1. matze02

matze02 Lurker

Hey all.
    I have been having problems with my new phone (sensation xe) and my old phone (HTC desire).

At least 3 times a day my internet connection starts *****ing out and switching between e,h,f,g,3g very fast for about 5-10 minutes and when this is going on my phone signal dies so I can't make or receive calls. I thought it may have been down to my old phone but my new one does exactly the same an I've only had it a week. It seems to do it everytime I get home from work so I think it may be a signal problem but T-Mobile keep telling me its not happening and its fine.........yeah right.

Any ideas?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard -- thanks for joining the community. :)

It might be a corrupt installed application. Have you tried to reset the device - this would be the best thing you could do.

You should also check in with the other users of this device over at your device's area of support. Hopefully they might be able to give some other reasons to why this is happening.

Best of luck. Here are links to both devices mentioned: 1. HTC Sensation XE - Android Forums 2. HTC Desire - Android Forums.

matze02 likes this.