1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Can anyone ID this???

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by bosox2k1, Nov 13, 2010.

1. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Williston, VT

Advertisement

2. rcrott1

rcrott1 Well-Known Member

3. kat3k

kat3k Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I'd also like to know that widget that would be. Thanks for the day info. Does anyone know the time and date ones?

4. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto

Sep 14, 2010
    Pilates Instructor
    South of Boston, MA
    Very nice - I'd like to know, too!

5. kat3k

kat3k Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    For starters, where did you find this photo? Maybe that will give us a clue. I'd gladly pay for this app. Thanks.

6. rcrott1

rcrott1 Well-Known Member

7. I love OneSeven!!! Thank you!

8. On the link it says it's dClock, but modified. I just put on dClock and it's the same format as in the picturewith time/date/days but it's not as nice looking and is not transparent.

9. kat3k

kat3k Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    I see so much about Beautiful Widgets. I wonder if it is skinned version of that? In looking at dClock that is mentioned, and checking it out at the market, it doesn't look like font or skin can be changed to look like the example.

10. kat3k

kat3k Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2010
    Okay, here's something I've come across in trying to find the widget we're all looking for. It's mClock, and is very close. There are several fonts included, but none that match the illustration. However, you can add any I believe. There is also no weather or temp.

It is very customizable and the dev sounds very responsive. I installed it, and experimented with fonts, colors, settings, etc, and like it quite a lot. It's at the market.