1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Can anyone identify this screenshot (some sort of launcher)

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Mudloop, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Mudloop

Mudloop Lurker
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    Hi,

First post :)

Suddenly, my Gs2 is behaving weirdly. When I press the home button, I get this screen, instead of the normal TW Launcher. I do have Launcher Pro as well, but though I haven't really used it, I know it doesn't look like this. So what is this, and where did it come from?

[​IMG]

Also, this seems to conflict with the MTP Application, which tries to connect even when there's no cable inserted. So it's now constantly making beeping noises.

I tried rebooting my phone, and it took me into an Odin Mode screen, which I'm not sure what it is, but I think it has something to do with rooting the phone (which I haven't even tried doing). From this screen, I couldn't do anything, so I took out the battery and put it back in. Luckily the phone booted correctly this time. Now, I may have just pressed some button combination to get into the Odin Mode thing, not sure about that.

Any help?

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. Drhyde

Drhyde Android Enthusiast
    None

Dec 23, 2009
    Kitchen prep...in hell...
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Looks like the clock application for Android.

3. ninja_reject

ninja_reject Android Enthusiast
    None

Mar 19, 2011
    Clear defaults for any launchers you have downloaded. That is kinda weird though.

4. kool kat2

kool kat2 Android Expert
    None

May 21, 2011
    Male
    Carson, CA

My xplay has a similar screen when I plug my headphones in. Maybe the docking screen? Or w/e they're called...

5. KOLIO

KOLIO Guest
    None

This also looks a lot like the Alarm screen on CYANOGENMOD 7,which is selected when you want the phone to stay awake,to ensure that the phone keeps proper time & thus allows the alarm to work properly.

The only icon that is different here from my CM7 HUAWEI ASCEND is the last icon on my phone is a home to desktop icon,instead of the voice search icon.