• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

can anyone recommend a gamepad thats not too expensive?

james_uk

Android Enthusiast
May 27, 2010
Hi, i only play games now and then on my tablet so i don't need a brilliant expensive one, i just want one that will do the job and make game playing on certain games (gta, sonic etc) better, i find using the screen all the time a bit rubbish and makes me not want to bother with the games i have.

can anyone recommend one?

james

I found for better compatibility with games that support controllers, the xbox 360 or ps3 are the popular and well supported. I had a wireless xbox 360 controller, but the wireless adapter broke. Got the wired replacement instead since it was cheaper (~30 with taxes on sale), also easier to grip without the battery compartment.

Edit: at least with the xbox 360 controller for Windows, you can also use it for the desktop with games that support it (and there's quite a bit). So it's not a total waste.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones