1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Can Anyone Recommend an

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ThaiBoy02, May 20, 2011.

1. ThaiBoy02

ThaiBoy02 Well-Known Member

App that is similar to TweetDeck? I like how it puts ALL your Twitter and FB updates into one easy to read read timeline. It also has the option to add Google Buzz and 4Square but im not using those social networking apps. I also like how i can post directly to Twitter and FB at the same time.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ThaiBoy02

I just downloaded it. In playing around with for the last 10-15 mins, I see it will let me post/update twitter and FB at the same time. However the timeline only show Twitter and NOT FB.

3. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Android Expert

ahhh yes, sorry I missed your bit about Twitter AND FB. I use Launcher Pro Plus's Friends widget for keeping up with both at one time.

4. Kevmueller

Kevmueller Android Expert

I have looked myself and the only app that I have found is tweetdeck that will do what you are looking for. Seesmic will give you feeds for both Twitter and Facebook, but will not put them in one feed so you have to jump back and forth between the feeds. To me for Facebook and Twitter together Tweetdeck is the best and I have tried others.

What don't you like about Tweetdeck?

5. ThaiBoy02

TweetDeck has been awesome. I have been using it for quite some time now. I'm just seeing if there are other options that I may have missed that are comparable if not better

6. Kevmueller

Kevmueller Android Expert

Just checking, like I said I have tried many for the same things you want and the only one that does what I want is Tweetdeck. The only thing I miss is a nice widget feed, like Tweetcaster has, but no facebook feed is a deal breaker for me more than not having the widget.

7. ThaiBoy02

Yeah, thats why I have stuck with tweetdeck for so long. My only gripe is that tweetdeck doesn't have a auto complete for @ mentions.

8. Greavous

Greavous Android Enthusiast

im using a paid app called Pure Messenger Widget. On one screen ive got a full size scrolling widget that sorts my SMS and gmail and on another screen ive got the same widget which is sorting my FB and Twitter stuff. It also will do calls/missed calls/incoming calls as well as POP3 email.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews