• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can Evo work on METRO PCS 4G network

Lucho

Lurker
Oct 27, 2010
Hi people. Im a noob to forum (never been in one actually!) and i wanted to say this forum is awesome and ever since i got my moto droid, I GOT HOOKED. I cant see myself using anything else. I wanted to know if anybody knows if a flashed to metro evo can use Metro pcs' new 4g network. Like i mentioned, im new to the droid system so go easy on me!

THANX

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Theoretically it might work given that both Sprint and Metro PCS are running CDMA networks. That said, Steven probably nailed it when he suggested calling them first to find out.

Lol! I hear u on the Apple. Thanx on the advice. I also ran into a thread that said it probably wont work because metro runs on 4g lte and evo runs on something about 4g win.....Either way im gonna call. Thanx again people

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones