• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

thecrock0984

Apr 30, 2010
Villa Rica, Ga
I love my incredible. Buddy of mine got one also. But hes wanting to cancel his verizon account. He switched to an old phone, just doesnt want to pay so much for cell phone bills anymore. Can he sell his INC or would it not be able to activate for someone else? Or he have to return it. I said he couldnt. We debated. Wanted to hear anyones feedback??

It hasn't even been out for a month yet, so just return the phone and cancel the service, hes got 30 days assuming it was purchased directly from Verizon and not a 3rd party retailer.

Thats a hell of alot cheaper than paying the ETF and if he sells it and doesnt pay the ETF somebody is going to get stuck with an Incredible with a blacklisted ESN... and thats not good for anybody.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones