1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

? can htc wildfire play games and videos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by radiofa, Mar 23, 2011.

1. radiofa

radiofa Newbie

hi im getting the htc wildfire phone in phones 4 u tomorrow on pay as you go on orange its 130 there going to knock so much off me previous 1 as well. but me ? is this can this handset play games and videos and is the software 2.2 or 2.1 called froyo or eclair as i hear u need froyo in order to play the games as the eclair is old update just wondering if ill have the latest update when i get the phone. and whats the best site 4 downloading free apps i tried android market but it said i need to sign in wiv diffrent account to the 1 i was signed in with.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. takeshi

takeshi Android Expert

Why wouldn't it? There aren't any special "games requirements" aside from whatever requirements the specific game you're talking about has.

Define exactly what you mean by "best". It's such a subjective term that without qualifiers it's fairly meaningless. Most rely on the Market.

3. radiofa

radiofa Newbie

what i ment was ive heared the software it comes with to play the games is eclair and ive heared u need software called froyo to play the games im checking now and geeting as much info as i can am im buying the phone tomorrow and dont want dissapointment when i try the games and hope they all work ok. what i ment by the best was the software is froyo better update then eclair and this phone seems cheaper than the htc desire im going 4 this as its cheaper than the desire but just want the best out of it to play videos and games ats what i ment.

4. JamesT

JamesT Well-Known Member

If you want the phone for games and you are gettign a PAYG on orange read the threads on here about Orange San Francisco. It's

radiofa likes this.
  5. Staph Zil

Staph Zil Lurker

I cant play games on my htc wildfire...can u help me out??

6. ChryzaorFlux

ChryzaorFlux Android Enthusiast

Could you be a little more specific :eek:

Can you install games?
    Do your games randomly have force closes?
    Do your games freeze and lag too much?
    Did you do anything to your phone is the past few days that may have contributed?

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews