• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I add Volume Control Option to Control Centre in Redmi Note 10 Pro ?

I have two devices on 12.5.2.
I wouldn't think so as the volume buttons do what I think you're asking.
I've checked one, a Poco F2, and I have a Mi 10 Lite at home, and while there are several additional settings and Special Features including Quick Ball shortcuts, Video Toolbox and Game Turbo they don't have a media option - though I may be forgetting something.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
I have two devices on 12.5.2.
I wouldn't think so as the volume buttons do what I think you're asking.
I've checked one, a Poco F2, and I have a Mi 10 Lite at home, and while there are several additional settings and Special Features including Quick Ball shortcuts, Video Toolbox and Game Turbo they don't have a media option - though I may be forgetting something.

Did you read my question properly ? I was not asking is it possible right now ? I was saying yes it is not possible right now, but is there a way work around ?

Upvote 0
No. I never read anything properly.

To make matters worse, my crystal ball is in for a service and is way overdue. :thinking:

Your don't need a crystal ball for this, you need common sense to do a simple Google search if you did the top results there works tells you that there have been some a apk file that have been made available on some Chinese website which when you run the apk do add a makeshift volume control in the control panel, as I am not Chinese nor do I read or write Chinese. I thought I would ask here for a similar solution here. But looks like there are lot of trolls here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your don't need a crystal ball for this, you need common sense to do a simple Google search if you did the top results there works tells you that there have been some a apk file that have been made available on some Chinese website which when you run the apk do add a makeshift volume control in the control panel, as I am not Chinese nor do I read or write Chinese. I thought I would ask here for a similar solution here. But looks like there are lot of trolls here.

Think that's as near as you're going to get. Not unless an English speaking developer works on it, or Xiaomi makes your desired changes in MIUI itself.

I can read Chinese, and maybe I can translate what it says, however I don't have a Xiaomi phone, so can't try it for myself.

...and my crystal ball is currently at the Chinese Laundry, should get it back next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0
Then why didn't you just do a Google search to begin with?

Looks like you are another one to join the group of the earlier person who replied me, who did not read my comments. And to answer your question, Yes I did a google search and found the information that there is an apk file available on the Chinese website and I came here thinking someone would have an equivalent solution here.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks like you are another one to join the group of the earlier person who replied me, who did not read my comments. And to answer your question, Yes I did a google search and found the information that there is an apk file available on the Chinese website and I came here thinking someone would have an equivalent solution here.

Soooo, did you try the Chinese website?

I put window tint on my crystal ball, and can no longer see into it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones