• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I do this, if so, should I?

Droidflow

Lurker
Aug 12, 2011
I have a samsung vibrant with T-Mobile, and I want to trade it for an HTC Sensation. First of all should I do this? If it's a good trade, then how can I?

I found one guy on craigslist who is willing to gimmie his mint condition sensation for my good condition vibrant. Can I just give him ym vibrant, he gives me the sensation, I put my sim card in my new sensation, and Im good? Or do I need to like do stuff with T-Mobile to get eveyrthing changed or something?

(Btw Im 5 months into my 2 year contract, will this screw anything up? Thanks)

If the sensation is a bad phone to trade for if this is even ok to trade, what phone for T-Mobile do you recommend? Thanks guys

I had the Vibrant and switched to Sensation. I'm very glad I did! My 2 cents :)
(By the way, read this review here on the Sensation, clearly it's a superior phone. Here's a direct quote: "We could cut to the chase and tell you the HTC Sensation is hands-down among the top of the Android crop, but what would the fun in that be? Read on for our full take on this dual-core beauty...")

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones