1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Can I do this, if so, should I?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Droidflow, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Droidflow

Droidflow Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2011
    I have a samsung vibrant with T-Mobile, and I want to trade it for an HTC Sensation. First of all should I do this? If it's a good trade, then how can I?

I found one guy on craigslist who is willing to gimmie his mint condition sensation for my good condition vibrant. Can I just give him ym vibrant, he gives me the sensation, I put my sim card in my new sensation, and Im good? Or do I need to like do stuff with T-Mobile to get eveyrthing changed or something?

(Btw Im 5 months into my 2 year contract, will this screw anything up? Thanks)

If the sensation is a bad phone to trade for if this is even ok to trade, what phone for T-Mobile do you recommend? Thanks guys

Advertisement

2. MyNamesTooLong

MyNamesTooLong Android Expert
    None

Jan 17, 2011
    Yes just swap sim cards

3. sanibel

sanibel Android Enthusiast
    None

Jan 11, 2011
    High School Teacher
    Sch
    I had the Vibrant and switched to Sensation. I'm very glad I did! My 2 cents :)
    (By the way, read this review here on the Sensation, clearly it's a superior phone. Here's a direct quote: "We could cut to the chase and tell you the HTC Sensation is hands-down among the top of the Android crop, but what would the fun in that be? Read on for our full take on this dual-core beauty...")