1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Can I do this...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hayride2, Jun 13, 2011.

1. hayride2

hayride2 Lurker
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    One of the main reasons I bought this tablet is because I want to put all my songs on it so when I play I don't have to carry a notebook. The notebook gets too heavy after a while and I don't want to break the music holder on my keyboard.

I have not read anything about a word processer with this tablet but I am assuming it has one or I can get one. I'm not even sure if this will work for me, I just thought it would be a good idea. Can anyone help me on this?

The tablet will be delivered to me on the 15th so I haven't even had a chance to mess with it yet. I'm sure hoping it will work out of the box as I don't seem to understand what everyone is saying about flashing it and getting a new os, etc. I'm not a complete dummy so maybe I'll get the hang of things quickly.

Thank you!

Advertisement

2. chicknlil

chicknlil Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 22, 2010
    Female
    New England
    Which tablet did you get? Your post doesn't specify.

3. hayride2

hayride2 Lurker
    None

Jun 13, 2011
    Sorry! In fact I got it yesterday, June 15th. It is the SonicView G Tablet UPC300-2.2
    I did find the shopping icon and paid for a word program. It showed it downloaded it but I have yet to figure out how to get it to open! Still having some problems getting around in it and there seems to be no user guide, except of course the quick guide.

I would imagine there is a way to hide or remove icons on the homepage but haven't figured that one out either!