1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

can i get a cat b10 yet?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by steve604, Jul 11, 2012.

1. steve604

steve604 Lurker

Has anyone heard any recent news on the Caterpillar B10 phone being released anytime soon? I need a new phone and this is what I want.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jim1348

Jim1348 Newbie

I have been wondering the same thing. I even sent someone at Caterpillar an e-mail this spring, but they really weren't much help. Did you gather that this is made for AT&T exclusively?

3. OzzyS

OzzyS Lurker

The CAT B10 is a generic phone that has been custom colored and has a software tool made by CAT. If you want this phone before they release it it is a available from chinavasion. I can't post links so give that a google. The phone is call FortisX. After looking through the pictures and specs of both multiple times, I can say without a doubt that they are at least made by the same manufacturer. The one on the site has dual sim and is otherwise a clone. Hope I helped you anxious peeps :)

4. awev

awev Newbie

I know, this thread is more than a half year old, and no responses. Well, here is the link to the North America distributor, who also has the B15 (latest and greatest as of 2 June 2013), and the B25 (rugged cell phone):
    Quality One Wireless

I hope that helps everyone looking for a rugged, entry-level, Android phone.

5. Jim1348

Jim1348 Newbie

I did trade emails with a sales rep a few weeks ago. I asked about T-Mobile service on these and, of course, I would only get 2G data on the current version. He did say that a version would be released this fall that has 4G.