• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can I prevent screen from going into sleep mode?

Jinstarro

Lurker
Apr 18, 2010
I want to use the Smart Alarm Clock (same as the Sleep Cycle alarm clock for iPhone), but my Desire goes into sleep mode automatically. Can only pick a time between 15 sec to 30 min. The Smart Alarm Clock doesn't work properly because it requires that the screen is on during the entire night.

Is there an application or something else than can disable the sleep mode when I want it?

I put the night clock on for the first time last night and it seemed to stop the screen going to sleep. When my alarm went off this morning the snooze/dismiss buttons were laid out in a far better way than usual as well. On the Desire I find it's quite easy to snooze when you want to dismiss and vice-versa (which can be problematic).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones