• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can I recover deleted photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badluck33

Lurker
Aug 20, 2012
I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 with Sprint.

Over the weekend we took some pictures with my phone. I handed the phone to a friend to take some more pictures then told them to delete a few pictures that I thought turned out bad and she accidentally deleted the wrong ones. (ugh)

I downloaded Recuva but its not recognizing the phone. I also looked around the web to find better support on this and it looks like with the new upgrade, there isn't much I can find because the menus are different.

We did take about 8 pictures after I realized they were deleted. This all happened on Saturday night and I haven't downloaded or taken more pictures since then.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

not sure if this will help but after having no success with recuva programs etc to retrieve deleted photos,i simply deleted my new android phone from my computer by reinstalling an earlier model and then reconnected it and used windows media to import my photos and all the pictures that I'd ever taken were found and happily installed into a folder,it did copy them in 4 times in various sizes but a little time deleting unwanted ones was a joy compared to trying and not understanding all other suggested methods on here.tbh I'm not entirely sure how it happened and may not have explained it properly as i'm no android geek and don't really use forums but will check this site again if you have any questions,and just wanted to share this as appreciate how frustrating and testing this problem can be

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones