• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Can i switch to the incredible?

chewdaman

Lurker
Apr 18, 2010
On the 2nd of this month i switched to the Eris and I absolutely love ALMOST everything about it. The main problems I have are the lag and the no flash. The lag is a lot worse than i thought it would be. I didn't think I would mind no flash when I bought it but didn't realize how much I was going to miss not having it. From what i have read it seems like the incredible would fix both of these problems. I got the phone for only $29 because i signed up for a new two year contract. What are my opinions for switching to an incredible since i will still be in the first 30 days when the incredible is released. about how much extra will it cost me? Thanks for any tips or advice.

The incredible will be faster, but it won't have flash right away. No Android phones will have flash until sometime in the "first half of 2010" so it should be available on at least some phones in the next couple months.

You should have no problems switching to the incredible as long as you do it before your 30 days are up. It will cost at least $170 more simply because the Incredible costs $199. I'm not sure is any other restocking fee though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones