• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help can I use my HTC Evo to upload info from a handheld computer for delivery work?

dartsplyr

Lurker
Apr 12, 2012
Hello, I have a htc evo 4g and my new job requires me to upload info from a handheld computer every night. The handheld plugs into a regular phone jack but the warehouse does not have a phone system yet and will be a while before it does, I have to leave handheld at work so doing it at home is out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I have a htc evo 4g and my new job requires me to upload info from a handheld computer every night. The handheld plugs into a regular phone jack but the warehouse does not have a phone system yet and will be a while before it does, I have to leave handheld at work so doing it at home is out. any help would be greatly appreciated.

yeah i do not think that the evo will be able to connect that way at least not via a phone line. does the handheld have bluetooth or a usb feature?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones